Benefits of deploying the system from the perspective of translators:
The Occupational Health and Safety Management System, based on ISO45001: 2018, is an International Standard of the ISO Group that addresses the requirements of OH & S's Occupational Health and Safety Management System with its own guidelines for preventing injury and ill-treatment in environments. Work improves.
The implementation and deployment of this system ensures that the credibility of the organization as a safe place to work is enhanced and can have more direct benefits such as the following:
• Increasing the organization's ability to comply with laws and regulatory compliance.
• Reduce total cost of events.
• Reduce factory disablement time and costs associated with stopping operations.
• Reduce the amount of absenteeism and displacement of workers and employees.
• Obtaining an international mark (this may affect customers who are thinking about their social responsibilities.)
Contact us to order and receive books